0 of 10 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
2. All of the following are Injury DRGs found in MDC 21, except one . Which one is not found in MDC 21?
3. When reading the description of DRG 316- Hand and wrist procedures, you would likely see all the following body parts used in this surgical DRG except which body part?
4. The patient had a partial thickness autologous skin graft placed on the right shoulder for reconstruction after blast injury. Skin was harvested from the patients right upper leg. Is the excision of the skin from rt leg coded as an additional procedure. Yes or No ?
5. All of the conditions listed except one will generate a DRG for “OR procedures with a diagnosis of other contact with health services” when a surgical procedure is coded. Which px dx diagnoses will not trigger the DRGs for other contact with health services?
6. Complications of treatment codes have only three 7th character options. Which of the following is not an option for the 7th character for complication of treatment codes?
7. True or False? CMS official PCS guidelines for B13.1a states the following. “In order to determine the appropriate root operation, the full definition of the root operation as contained in the PCS tables must be applied”.
8. When a patient receives an autologus skin graft, this means the graft was take from which source?
9. The definition of the root operation Division means which of the following?
10. All of the following descriptions describe a type of injury except one, Which one is not an injury?