0 of 10 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
2. All the following elements are part of the APR- DRG logic except which one?
3. The patient had a Traumatic Brain injury 3 years ago, with a bullet entering thru right eye. Patient had a cranioplasty with titanium, and has recovered most functions, all of the following would be considered a Sequela of the TBI except which one?
4. All the following elements are required to code traumatic injury except which one?
5. True or False? Nearly all injury codes for penetrating of thorax, abdomen and retroperitoneum using a 7th character of “A” will generate an MCC or a CC.
6. Allergic reactions require all the following information to assign a diagnosis code except which one?
7. All the following codes are considered a CC (complication), except one code. Which one is not a CC?
8. Which of the following is Not needed to assign a specific poisoning code?
9. When looking for complications and manifestations related to any stated/documented complications of medical treatment or procedures all the following are required except which one?
10. Only one of the following codes is a CC (complication). Which one?